My Briefing

Hello Who-Ever-You-Are,



I'm Sierra, and welcome to the blog of blunt truth on the fashion industry and fashion in rare form. You might see me dabble in other subjects here and there just to keep you awake, but I like to stick to what I love & hate. I'll tell you now, this is a real blog for the fashionably challenged to the so-called "gurus of fashion." I live and breathe fashion on the day-to-day basis, so I know my stuff. I follow trends, follow my own beat, and drop designers. I'm a freelance writer looking for views. I'm just myself looking for a place to type out my thoughts. I love fashion. I believe in a budget, so don't expect to see me supporting a 3,000 dollar headband; I might gawk at the luxury and find a cheap copy. I hate to be partial, but Marc Jacobs will always have my heart. Any questions? I didn't think so. Prepare to be schooled.

November 28, 2010

Tumblr Obsessed

Ok, so last night I made a Tumblr, and now, I'm addicted. LOL. CHECK IT OUT!

I'M ONE FASHION CRAZED BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...